“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
Thank you so much Preciousone ( https://deandrahurst.com/ ) for nominating me for this award! It means a lot to know my blog is making an impact! This is the second award my blog has gotten, and it just makes me so happy! Thank you Preciousone!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question
- Share a link to your best posts.
The questions I was asked:
1. What is your favorite cuisine?
2. What was the scariest thing you’ve ever done?
Approaching someone about Jesus for the first time.
3. When did you begin to get serious about your faith?
When I was 13.
4. Did you or do you fear anything and if so, how have you/are you dealing with it?
I am afraid of a lot! But day by day I am learning to give those fears over to God.
5. Have you accomplished your greatest dream?
No. And I do not know if I ever will. I have to put God’s dream for my life before my own.
Now my list of nominations:
T.R. Noble https://nobledevotionblog.wordpress.com/
Amy Blount https://anewlife256599767.wordpress.com/
Vanessa Williams https://livinglikeagreenolivetree.wordpress.com/
The Godly Chic Diaries https://gcdiaries.wordpress.com/
Alica Akins https://feetcrymercy.com/
Drew Campbell https://godspov.com/
Inspirational Christian Blogs https://www.inspirationalchristianblogs.com/
Share Life Ministries https://sharelifeministries.org/
(Please note that none of you are required to accept the award!)
My questions for them are:
1: When did you start your blog?
2: Why did you start your blog?
3: What is your favorite Bible verse?
4: who do you look up to?
5: What is your favorite month?
Be sure to check out their blogs! And thank you so much again for this! It is a great way to show love to your favorite bloggers!
With the love of Christ, -Jonathan